View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 02:34 PM
RigglePLC's Avatar
RigglePLC RigglePLC is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Grand Rapids MI
Posts: 10,986
You need to have a pesticide license to apply herbicides or crabgrass pre-emergent.
Lucky you have Gregson Clark just down the road. Top quality sprayers and people. They can explain what you need. If you buy a ride-on, you can use the sprayer as a nurse tank to fill the ride-on.

I don't recommend a tow-behind sprayer, as they are a difficult to maneuver in small areas with bushes, flower beds, or islands.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.38718 seconds with 8 queries