View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 12:36 AM
LawnSite Member

Hello from southwest Wisconsin! I have just recently started my.business. here are the steps for everything you will need here

First you need to.file your articles.of organization, pretty much register your.llc. cery easy to.do, 30 minutes time and $130 and your done. But you must go.to the right websites. Go to the Wisconsin.gov website, and search "file for an llc" you should see a link for another Wisconsin.gov website, im not sure of the exact link. But the pages tells you everything you need to do to file.for.it. then gives you a link to the form.
Second you need to file for your EIN. Go to irs.gov, search "file for an ein" in the search results there is a link for it, you cant miss it. About 20 minutes and its $0!
Third, the resellers permit! Very nice.to have! To get this, there should be a link off the file for.an llc page. It costs $20 and takes like 20 minutes to file.
As far as taxes! Im not much help there. I hired an accountant. I am getting quickbooks, and then just recording all my income and expenses. Then I.just turn it.into my accountant

Sorry im not much help. Ill look for the links tomorrow and post them.on here for you!

Page generated in 0.04905 seconds with 7 queries