1) do not buy homeowner equipment and expect it to last.
2) get insured/ licensed
3) as stated above, please,please,please do not blow clippings onto the road! (Why do I see this so much?)
4) be courteous to customers & neighbors (even the ones you'd like to throttle)
5) remember you're in this to make money, not to do favors. There will always be those who try to add this, that, & the other once the price has been settled and work begun. Tell them there will be a charge for it if it's not on the proposal. ( if it's something minor, use your judgement)
Posted via Mobile Device
6) talk to others in the industry, listen & learn.