View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 11:32 PM
LawnSite Member

Performance Lawn Tulsa, Ok.

Hello,
I'm a newbie to the forum, my name is Phillip, I own Performance Lawn in Tulsa Ok. It's a small company, just myself and 1 employee with right at 50 accounts, some commercial, some residential (on contract and pay per cut). I started with just me and a 10' flatbed with 1 push mower, 1 weed-eater, 1 edger and 1 blower.
Now I have 1 60" Dixon Kodiak, a 32" Stander 2 Toro comm. pushers, numerous hand power tools,4 Echo weed-eaters and 1 edger- 2 Shindaiwa hedge trimmers, 1 pole, and blower- Red Max edger and blower- Husquavarna weed-eater and blower. I have a Billy goat leaf loader and wheel blower on 1 trailer, it is also set up to mow if necessary and a second trailer with all mowing equipment. All powered around by a Dodge diesel.
I'm slowly setting myself up to expand to 2 rigs when necessary. I joined here to learn how people have grown their businesses and what steps to take next. I have found the point I'm at is a little more tricky than previous steps. I'll will listen to any advice anyone has to offer that has been there and done that. Thank you all!

Page generated in 0.03939 seconds with 7 queries