View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 01:58 PM
LawnSite Member

I worked for a very reputable sealcoat company where I'm at for two years and now finally going at it on my own. I will be pricing at the same as my old company since I know what they charge of course, so I ended up measuring out my drive and cracks to see what it would cost. I saw a sealcoater drive by through the neighborhood last week so I closed my garage doot to hide my equiptment and flag him down for a quote lol. Let me tell you something guys, this gentlemen looked straight from a meth house/trailer park. Had a tote he was spraying from, his trailer sounded like it was going to fall apart, sealcoat from head to toe on him and his truck and trailer which it doesn't need to be, and he didn't look like he would have doe a professional job, teeth missing and all. So when I priced out my driveway for sealer and crack filler I came out to $245.00 for what i would charge to seal my driveway. This guy took a glance and quoted me $90.00 freaking dollars......I couldn't believe it I almost fell. What a joke.

Page generated in 0.05090 seconds with 7 queries