View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 09:48 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl-landscapes View Post
Mike you were in your company truck spraying or with spray equipment and chemicals under the cert. of another company? Sounds like you got lucky to me.
I was not spraying anything...and I am a card holder under another company that services roughly 65 accounts for my company as a sub. The owner is taking me under his wings and mentoring me and I am legally putting in my time to obtain the rite to seat for the license.

Neither of us had thought about the inspector actually checking a lawn maintenance rig...but yes I have to have the other companies name in at least 1.5 inch blocks on my trucks and trailers ...that is in the works now in the form of wraps as they have to be permenant and not a magnetic sign etc.

It could of gone worse....but the inspector was understanding especially considering I did have my spill kit, id card on a lanyard etc even though I had to switch from my normal vehicle because of a fuel pump. He was understanding and that helped. I am sure me actually being happy and stating that I was happy to see them stopping lawn guys made me happy did not hurt either.

I was glad to finally meet them and see that they are actually stopping lawn rigs after years of paying and obtaining and maintaining a limited without ever seeing a agent in the field. Makes it all worth it knowing some lawn guys who choose not to go the legal route got fined yesterday!

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.04685 seconds with 7 queries