View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 04:12 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyz1 View Post
so we have been fertilizing and spraying round-up for years. So you guys are saying that we can get in trouble for not having our business name on the trucks, and not having a spill kit and not having the id on hand? the owner has a license but weve never kept it in the truck.
I am pretty sure that is going to be more specific for your state. You must have a spillkit, MSDS sheets, signs of pesticide application etc just for Round up too here in FL. The name on the side of the truck and trailer is more specific to me as I do not hold the license but actually instead I am an employee of the pest control company , who also happens to own a lawn maintenance company and sell their services, and because I sell there services and spray round up under their license ....I must have their name on my trucks and trailers.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.03917 seconds with 7 queries