View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 10:12 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CL&T View Post
Money or not they are PIGS. Where I live there is a family down the street who is so lazy that all they do is open the front door and let the dog out on a long retractable leash. It urinates and craps all over the concrete front walk and what's left of the grass in the front yard. In their case the daughter may clean up once a month during the summer or let their LCO pick it up.

If you are clever enough to start a business catering to those kinds I applaud you, but it doesn't change the fact that your customers are dysfunctional and ignorant of the facts. All dogs harbor coliform bacteria, which live in the gut. The group includes E. coli, a bacterium that can cause disease, and fecal coliform bacteria, which spread through feces. Dogs also carry salmonella and giardia. These are nasty diseases and if your customers have young children or maybe have a compromised immune system they can be deadly. There is NO EXCUSE for not immediately cleaning up after your pet as well as requiring it to urinate and crap in a suitable location away from areas where kids and people are if you are a responsible owner. Hiring someone like you is just a feel-good lazy way out. I don't care how someone cleans up and how much bleach you use (how do you use bleach on lawns??) you're not going to maintain sanitary conditions- especially with urine soaked concrete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gallihergreen View Post
You better go buy a plastic bubble. There are all kinds of germs all around you.

That's just nasty!!!! Now I know how you feel. My neighbor is a 300 pounder... that pretty much explains it all, same thing, opes the door, dog craps on the deck and pees on it, buts that's america, lazy !! Be proud!! I was out cutting the crass and could actually smell it, oh yea also its a Trex deck! Yea a bubble and a roll off dumpster for all the crap!! (preferable switch n go)

Page generated in 0.03456 seconds with 7 queries