View Single Post
Old 10-20-2003, 08:59 AM
LawnSite Member

i have $4000 to invest and it's all pretty much spoken for in equipment including a 5X10 trailer. there might be a little left for advertising. this weekend i talked to a toro dealer and if the price is right, i think i'm gonna to buy form him. i do plan on strictly mowing, not bagging, unless someone insists (then i figure i'll charge almost double to discourage it). i am pulling with a 2003 GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 with a class III hitch. my local dealer also told me that toro owns exmark (thay do look an awful lot alike. there is a good dealer to service any make of lawnmower around here, so it is really a matter of who can give me the best deal. my backups right now will be my 22" craftsman push mower and my poulan gas trimmer (my home equipment). i am alsoo having trouble trying to figure out what to charge. i thought i'd try calling a few companies around here and asking what they charge for a typical yard like mine (1/2 acre, level front, downhill rear and sides) and going from there. btw, what does everybody think about redmax trimmers and blowers, thanks again for the help guys.
Toro 48" WB--belt drive, fixed deck, 15hp kawasaki, 2-wheel velke
Redmax HB2300 blower
Redmax BC225DL trimmer

"fire na tine" (men of fire)

Page generated in 0.04160 seconds with 7 queries