View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 08:50 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridin' Green View Post
I am quite sure they do, because when I first posted that I was finally getting the demo, the salesman said all they had was a 61" version, and I told him that I really needed to demo a 48" for the places I wanted to use it. he told me that they couldn't open a 48" to use as a demo this late in the season. Somehow there was a scheduling snafu so I didn't get the demo when I was supposed to, and I posted all that here. Next time he called me to set it up, he now had a 48" version with only a hair over 3 hours on it. Both the salesman, and Gravely have earned a future customer because of this.
I know this is an old quote from early on in this thread, but its worth mentioning that this kind of service is still the norm. I called every dealer within 2 hrs of here looking for a 61 to demo and no body had one. My local dealer called around, and even checked on availability to get one in, but found none were available till late July. I dropped a PM here to Gravely and after a few phone calls, they shipping in a PS61 from Michigan so I can demo it and buy it if its as good as I hope it is... It should be ready to demo late this week.

Page generated in 0.04348 seconds with 7 queries