View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 12:22 AM
LawnSite Member

I do sincerely apologize for the delay in responses. I will do better there, I had some family stuff and garaged the mower not to think about it.. I do still have the lag issue. It takes about 20 mins of full engine rpm mowing or driving around before the slipping starts. I am not sure I was able to find the axle bolt I needed to. The mower has a 5 year warranty so I will be furious if they do not want to cover it. The dealer is coming to get it tomorrow but I'm worried given all these issues something will get missed. It is only 3 months old and worked gread the first 15 hours. The last 5 have been downhill.

I added pics to the loose bolt issue.

I guess I don't understand this mower. So my manual states to grease the spindles every 100 hours and first 8 hrs, are you saying I am not suppose to grease these? If I'm only suppose to use a certain amount of grease how do I know how much to use? The manual does not give a quantity of grease to use. I have never met a grease fitting in couldn't grease until it came out some where. I guess now I'm really worried as I added a tube almost to each spindle until it came out of the zerk.

As for the power washing, do you guys not power wash your mower decks? How do u clean them? I always let the mower cool down before power washing but then I try to get every ounce of grass cleaned out. I'm a little ocd.

Page generated in 0.04329 seconds with 7 queries