View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 08:22 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseysmowing View Post
It really isn't't about the value of the home so much as it is the quality of the outside of the home. There are some really nice lawns of middle class people that take pride in what they have. I also think 4-5pm is the limit on mowing in these type areas. The few that is have in these areas I try to hit first right after I get off work. One of them is a junk yard but it is close to 1 million dollar home built in 1840s.
The whole thing about it is that regardless the cost of the home, everyone deserves your best quality. I don't have a pic of the front of this property, but it is a great lawn and stripes excellent. Even in this sub-division we try to be done by 5. We have 16 properties in it.

I'm not saying that we get everything residential done by early afternoon because we don't. We have quite a few residential properties with acreage that gets done sometimes later, and they are my favorites. It seems, at least around here, the people with "money" who are out in the country, are much more laid back and friendly. These are the ones toward the end of the day I don't mind if me or my guys spend a few minutes chatting with.
Name:  20140616_125736 (Small).jpg
Views: 267
Size:  65.6 KB

Page generated in 0.03383 seconds with 8 queries