View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 11:03 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I do mostly "high end" homes. 90% over 500k some close to 2 million. The price of the home doesn't matter. I have some that are near 500k and don't want me cutting later than 6. I have one family in a 900k+ home that could care less. In fact, I have shown up a few times to cut after 6, only to find them on the back patio eating dinner. Each time, they insist I do what I have to do and not to worry about them. When I'm done, they offer me a glass of wine to relax. These are the same people who will leave a towel on a lounger next to the pool for me in case I want to take a dip at the end of the night. Another client gives me free reign to help myself to what ever is in the fridge in the out door kitchen on the pool patio. Another only wants it cut on fri or sat and not after 4 no matter what.

Its not about the amount of money the person spent on their home. Its about the people living in the home. Some care and have a cut off time, others could care less and appreciate a small business owner slugging through a long day to reach goals like they did and will do anything to help them along, and show their thanks with a glass of wine or a dip in a refreshing pool when its hot and humid, no matter what time it is. I am part time and don't start cutting until 3:30-4:00pm

I check with my clients if they any special requests regarding the times I cut or the days. I keep this in my client notes and act accordingly.

Page generated in 0.03587 seconds with 7 queries