View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 08:33 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PicturePerfectLawns View Post
Anyone ever have this issue? When one thing goes wrong everything goes wrong. If you lose a customer, you lose a group of customers. If it rains, it rains long enough to rain you out. If you get behind, you don't get behind one lawn, you get behind 20 lawns. If a mower breaks, you fix it and something else breaks. It's just been one of those weeks and I'm ranting.
After about 1300 hours I was working on my gravely everyday after working all day fixing broke parts I literally have a mass supply of everything on that mower because everything keeps breaking. Not even used it yet since I got new seals on it lol. Should have about 80% new hardware all grade 8 stuff for bolts, washers and nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PicturePerfectLawns View Post
Funny timing. I just put a new set on mine Monday. It's been about three days and missing chunks out of them on a new yard already. Luckily it started raining hard enough today I got to take a trip to the dealership. Went ahead and bought three sets of the commercial Turfmaster blades today. We'll see how long they last and I pray I don't hit nothing for a while with these.

You should of checked ebay first you would of saved at least 60% in cost from buying them at dealer.

2014 JD 920M 7-Iron Pro 48" 23.5 hp Kawi
Echo - 210, 225
5x10 (upgrading winter)

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer, (1788 – 1860)

Page generated in 0.04131 seconds with 7 queries