View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 06:48 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy-lift guy View Post
How many hours life you will get out of your Toro and the attachments you have purchased to go with it depends on maintenance and upkeep, how hard of a workout you will put the equipment through. I don't have any idea how hard or easy you are on equipment. To give you a number of hours your equipment will last is impossible to even guesstimate. Buying equipment that is at best homeowner grade equipment to use professionally day in and day out is a waste of money since the equipment is not meant for that amount of wear and tear.
Box Stores generally sell to homeowners. These same stores rarely service what they sell and rely on other brick and mortar dealerships to cover warranty issues and the like. Although the dealership handling your warranty issues may be authorized to service and repair what you buy from some where else, I will tell you that when you do have a problem I hope you will not be needing your equipment back any time soon. Your needs and the dealers needs are generally Two different things. If you bought your Toro equipment from a Toro Dealer that services what they sell you should fair better. If not you will quickly discover that the lower price you paid for your equipment is lower for many reasons, most of which are not good.
Common sense needs to be applied when making purchases for the present and future.
easy-lift guy
Here I am quoting myself again. Read over again and decide if you want to buy from a box store or from a actual dealer that services what they sell.
The rest is up to you.
easy-lift guy

Page generated in 0.03851 seconds with 7 queries