View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 11:52 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryinalabama View Post
All Im saying someone with the proper equiptment will bid 500 to 600$ on that place, and you fellers will all cry and say hes a lowballer. The feller will do 3 of those places per day and clear around 5000$ per week.

Just because you have a 60" ZTR doesn't make you special, every trailer in town has one.
You're not the only guy with a tractor larry. It ain't no secret I keep that I 'm a farmer's kid. Now I'm 35. We mow ditches for Dad with his sometimes. I hate it-too bouncy and jerky and all it's good for is chopping stuff short. Waterways get too weedy or have cows parsnps so we mow em down with it. It has it's purpose for sure. We pull ours with a 200 hp Deere little feller. Wanna whip it out and measure there guy?

The OP asked for a price not how to do it. The owner will look at price and quality. 40 acres don't even come close to justifying a batwing. This is Lawnsite. I can't be the only one here with any real sense?

Larry we gone at it before so I'm over it already there feller. Maybe someone else will join your team and prove me an idiot?

Page generated in 0.04300 seconds with 7 queries