View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 11:46 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I like what you did with that, however my driveway is fairly narrow and often we find ourselves stepping on the lawn when getting in/out of the trucks. If I put a retaining wall along the driveway we wouldn't be able to open the doors all the way if that makes sense, both my wife and I drive trucks that take up a good bit of space. Plus my front yard slopes in 3 directions and I have no sidewalk so I don't think that would really gain me much. For now I think I am going to just get some boulders for near the bottom of the driveway to help control erosion of mulch or rock. I've torn out the walls already and it's just bare dirt, hasn't really washed down too much like I thought it would in some heavy rain. Just going to keep it simple and do a nice bed up the hill and around the landing, sort of how it was but with no walls. I'm going to bring in some compost and till up the yard well before laying sod. Just gotta figure out what to plant there that would look good on the hill, something low maintenance as I don't have any time at all to keep up with the stuff at my house, it doesn't pay nearly as well as work for customers
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.04325 seconds with 7 queries