Planning out the new LC business and wondering what size trailer to start off with.
I will be carrying a lawn aerator, power rake, a couple of push mowers, a lawn vacum, timmer, backpack blower, fuel cans, debris bins, tool box. I will also have to haul whatever bags of leaves or cuttings/debris that will not fit into the back of the 6.5 ft box of my 1/2 ton (Chev c1500 Silverado)
Here are my questions;
* Should it have 2', 4' or no sides. Mesh or solid sides?
* Should I purchase with a double axel or is single sufficient?
* Is it recommended to have electric brakes?
* Is having a side and a rear ramp advantageous?
* What can you do for the winter months with the trailer?
Any other advice for this rookie is welcomed.
Thanks in advance.