View Single Post
Old 10-23-2000, 11:08 PM
treeman treeman is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Church Hill, Tenn.
Posts: 1

here in Tenn. you do not have to have a seperate license to install irrigation but you must get certified to install a backflow preventor on you irrigation systems. we just sub out a certified plumber to install the backflow. not hard to do residential systems once you see how they are put together. we use rainbird equipment have hd very good success. they have an excellent website at if i can help feel free to contact me at
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.04176 seconds with 8 queries