How to upload/post a picture
Here are the basics steps.
1. Left click on Post Reply,
2. Type a message or short note in the "Your Reply" area,
3. Below the "Smileys" on the left going down the page you will see the area: "Attach file: to the right of that there will be a "Browse..." button, left click the button 1 time.
Now you will have a file from your hard drive open up.
4. Find the file/picture on your hard drive you want to post on LawnSite.
5. Double click or left click to select the file/picture, then hit the enter key.
6. You can then check your spelling or Submit your Reply.
If you picture is within the parameters of LawnSite.com 800 x 600, your picture will be posted, if not you will get a message that your picture is too large.
If you get the message that your picture is too large you will have to resize the image. You must have a software program that allows you to edit/manipulate images.