View Single Post
Old 02-02-2004, 09:32 PM
LawnSite Member

new in the green biz

hello,i'am new in biz just as a part time,started last july just doing the basic work; mowing,edging,weedeating and bagging and of course blowing,neat jobs that customers where so happy that they recomend me with more people,the bad thing is the equipment i had; like the 21 yardman push mower,the true cut push edger,the homelite bp blower,and my broom and God only know what i suffer pushing that mower trying to make a living hard work fellas.by the end of the season i had a 33 troy built self propel,a 21 honda selfpropel,a shindawa weedeater, and a redmax blower a 6 x 12 open trailer and 12 clients biz pay for all that i'm just put my heart to it.This year looks diferent; comercial equipment,license,insured, and i hope to get 25 customers, have to make some flyers word of mouth is been helping me a lot but i want to be kind of profesional and make biz cards too. i only drop the gate for $35 and up i think i am doing ok as far as know,i would like to have some opinions from ya, or some missing points i have they will help me built my biz up faster. THANKS FOR READING remember there is plenty of green cake for everybody.

Page generated in 0.04014 seconds with 7 queries