View Single Post
Old 02-21-2004, 07:53 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Lots of stuff FOR SALE!!

I can get pictures of this stuff upon request. Just ask and Iíll email them. If you donít like the prices, make me a legitimate offer. Send me a private message. Buyer pays all shipping costs. Thanks for looking!

For sale:

John Deere 38Ē rear engine rider with 12.5hp electric start Kawasaki engine. Two blade deck. Approximately 15 years old?? Has sat for 1 year, ran when parked (was not properly stored) some of the workings on the mower need lubricated and gotten moving again, engine needs oil change, fuel drain & filter replacement, carburetor cleaning, general tune-up I am guessing to run, I do know it ran when it was parked. I was not the owner at that time so I canít say a lot about it but I did some tune-up on it before then and it did run & cut fine. If you only want the engine off of it, the price will need to be close to the same because of my time and trouble of taking the engine off. Buyer pays all shipping costs on engine and if you buy the whole thing, you are responsible for transportation of it. The price is worth it for the engine, remember itís electric start, new ones like it in J-Thomas $700 (plus starter) remember this also has your alternator for your electric PTO! Can be made rope start just get the recoil assembly from J-Thomas. $300

Lawn Boy steel deck commercial push 21Ē L21ZPN ??? has cloth side bagger and side discharge plate. Good shape overall but needs a carburetor cleaning (very cold natured & hard starting) $80

1997 ? Stihl FS36 curved shaft trimmer. Starts and runs good, needs primer bulb. You buy it at this price and I will install a new primer bulb for no extra money. If you buy it cheaper and do it yourself they only cost about a buck. $35

15-20 year old Gilson front tine tiller with 5hp Briggs and Stratton horizontal shaft engine (perfect replacement for your mower bagger engines, push edgers, tillers, go-karts, push blowers, etc) needs carburetor cleaned on engine. Tiller is missing a pulley and maybe a spring not for sure. Engine is good and solid, recently had new governor put in it. Ran great at the time, very strong. Previous owner was using it and a rock got jammed between the tine and the gearbox and at the same time the pulley came off (she didnít notice this) and so itís just sat since she got a different tiller, therefore the carb got gummed up. $60

Factory made OCDC (Operator Controlled Discharge Chute) for 60Ē Dixie Chopper (original Dixie made) replacement or just to put on a basic model that didnít come with it. In good condition, does not look like it has been used. $75

New 4-bolt rims for Dixie Chopper & others- I pulled the tires, you get the rims. Tires on it were size 24x10.50x12. Standard size tires, the rims would be perfect if you have a snow removal attachment on your ZTR and want a second set of rims to put traction tires on for winter time use! In like new shape, not a scratch on them $70 for the pair (new $50 each)

Coming soon- Peerless 4 speed? Transmission for belt drive walk behinds. Look for this item to appear. Price will be determined after I have received and evaluated the unit.

I can get pictures of this stuff upon request. Just ask and Iíll email them. If you donít like the prices, make me a legitimate offer. Private message me. Buyer pays all shipping costs. Located in Columbus, Indiana. Thanks for looking!

Page generated in 0.04686 seconds with 7 queries