View Single Post
Old 03-14-2004, 10:15 PM
LawnSite Member

Newbie bid question

Hey guys,
I got a quick question for you all. I have 3000SF of flower beds to get weed matted and mulched. I figured on 30yrds of western red cedar and I can get it for $30 a yard. I also need it matted down and will cost about 500-600 for that. It is all new construction and is pretty close to grade in the beds but still need some finishing work. I can rent a tractor with loader for 175/day. I am going to have my buddy help me for $10/hour. i have never done a project like this before and need to know how long you think it would take the 2 of us? what do you guys think you would charge for this? I was thinkin somewhere at $4500 but not sure, I need help on this one bigtime.
Thanks a lot.

Blake Enloe
04 "350" Scab Sbox 4x4 6.0leaker, Auto,Autometer Ultra Lights,Leveling Kit,FC-II Radial 305's on Chrome Wheels,4" Turbo Back Straight Pipe,Clear Cab Lights,12" Audiobahn Sub,Silverstars,Autometer Ultralights,SCT with DP TUNER TUNES!!!!!!!!!!!Western 8.6 Unimount w/Ultramount Truckside Brackets,Pro Wings make it 10.6'!!!!!!

1999 Ford F250 4x4 Reg Cab,Stroke,Auto,04 Headlights,Lariat wheels,4" Turbo back,Volant,Autometer Pyro,Boost,Trans on A-Pillar,F-16 Dp Tuner!!!!!!All for a work truck

Page generated in 0.04016 seconds with 7 queries