View Single Post
Old 03-30-2004, 12:44 AM
Fido Boy Fido Boy is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 2
srx1211 - you need to register with the state so that you can collect sales tax, and I think the business entity tax will appply to you also. You don't need any special license for lawn maintenance, but if you do landscape alteration jobs in excess of $200 you need a home improvement contractors license.

This link should get you started in understanding what you need. The people at smartstart are really helpful too.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03305 seconds with 8 queries