View Single Post
Old 07-17-2004, 01:26 AM
Bryn Bryn is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Middle TN
Posts: 203

I have my HLT in TN, drop me an PM if you have any questions.

You have to have a license in HLT, a charter, bond and insurance to do anything to a lawn in TN, other than use agriculture fertilizer, no impregnated fert. You can be certified in Catagory3, and work under a licensed HLT operator.

Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03724 seconds with 8 queries