View Single Post
Old 06-11-2000, 09:38 AM

Hello Everybody:<p>I knew you could do it, Chuck!<p>1,000 down & how many to go?<p>Chuck, you have came a long ways since the &quot;Lawnicure Forum&quot; & you've allways hung in there through thick & thin! <p>When the forum became so big you got a better program for the forum & then later on, you got your own server. To help serve the members of this GREAT FORUM!!!!!<p>You have really did a lot for the Green Industry!<p>I wonder what will be happening here 6 months or a year from now?<br> <br>LOL, the internet changes so fast & the growth of your forum is just like the Internet. <p>There is really no way to predict the future on the Internet, but we Know one thing Chuck & his Forum will be part of the future!<p>I was here in the beginning & I will continue to be here for a long-long time!<p>I think you are one of the GREATEST PEOPLE I have ever met on the Internet & I've met a few.<p>I also want to thank you for all the unselfish help & support you have given me through the years. I hope one day I can do the same for you.<p>Chuck you are # 1 Just like your Forum<p>Congratulations Chuck<p>One of your Internet Bro's,<br> <br> David Fiveash<br><p>----------<br>GrassMaster - Home: www.lawnservicing.com<br>My Start Up Page www.lawnservicing.com/startup/

Page generated in 0.03934 seconds with 7 queries