Thread: bankruptsy
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2001, 11:38 AM
moonarrow moonarrow is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Chatham, La. USA (northeast)
Posts: 223
You might try going to the court house and filing a property lean, I know this worked for my son-in-law on an apartment complex that he maintained. and will get your name in the hat
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03545 seconds with 8 queries