View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005, 09:49 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

The designs look good. No doubt about that. Here are some thoughts. Take them for what you think that they are worth.

Maybe they look to professional. If you were a customer and got that in the mail, would you think something like, "The grass in the picture sure looks good. It looks like this guy is a real professional. I bet that he does a good job but he probably charges a lot."

Here is another thing.

The last thing that I would want if I was a customer would be a free estimate. I know, I know, how else are you going to get them the price? What the customer really wants is the price. They don't want someone to come over to their house and take up their time. "The guy will probably not show up on time anyway. Then when he gets here, he will probably try to sell me something that I do not want."

Perhaps you can get around the traditional "Free Estimate" somehow and make it a little more convenient for your customers.

Soli Deo Gloria

Page generated in 0.04375 seconds with 7 queries