View Single Post
Old 02-04-2001, 12:26 AM
GroundKprs GroundKprs is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: South Bend, IN
Posts: 1,969
Get state refund and federal credit for fuel tax, on fuel used in off-road equipment. Means here we get 33.4 cents back fo reach gallon.
North central Indiana
<a href="">Learn About Turfgrass</a>
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03561 seconds with 8 queries