View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005, 10:09 PM
SodKing's Avatar
SodKing SodKing is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 1,662
Start with your attorney, he/she would be one of the first. Then yes, your CPA would do most of it. It is unlikely you would ever have to deal with the IRS in person.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03674 seconds with 8 queries