View Single Post
Old 02-05-2001, 09:56 PM
LoneStarLawn LoneStarLawn is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,415
In Texas:
<p><b>Sole Proprietorship</b>, and <b>General Partnership</b>; an Assumed Name Certificate must be filed with the county clerk.<p><b>Limited Partnership</b>,<b> Registered Limited Liability Partnership</b>, <b>Corporation</b>, and <b>Limited Liability Company</b> must be registered with the Secretary of State.

Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03599 seconds with 8 queries