View Single Post
Old 03-12-2005, 02:00 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Potash Webinar????

Ray, this is really not to post in the forum. Just trying to get a real contact with someone at Lebanon.

I just heard about the Lebanon potash webinar late Thursday, 3/10. Immediately sent an email inquiry to contact address on LebanonTurf website, but have not received a reply. I called 800 number late Friday morning, left a message and got no callback. I wanted to know if webinar would be open to us outside of golf. Apparently it is not, because I registered for the 2:00 Monday session and did not get the return email.

I have used your Country Club line exclusively for 20 years in my business. My contact is Tony Staley, of Turf Specialties in Indiana. While I have slowed to being a solo operator, running only a couple of pallets a year now, I have started a friend in C.C. use, and he runs about 7-9 pallets a season.

There are a few of us looking for higher level communication and continuing education online, and I would like to get access to that webinar for one or two dozen people from the ornamental turf part of the industry. I appreciate your time on this. I can best be contacted at GroundKprs@aol.com.

Jim McCann
South Bend, IN

Page generated in 0.04091 seconds with 7 queries