View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 04:38 PM
MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC's Avatar
MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Shelby Twp., MI
Posts: 841
Not sure what the plastic things are called, but it would be considered softscaping. You can do a search on this and they might come up.
MJL's Lawn Care N'More LLC
Shelby Twp., MI
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03818 seconds with 8 queries