View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 09:23 PM
skurtz78 skurtz78 is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Fairborn, OH
Posts: 65
ok two products to help you out. One would be a product called body glide that is used by triathletes under wetsuits and on parts of the body that rub a lot and the other when it gets bad is panaten cream i believe made in germany and we use for our kids diaper rash. Either of these should help you out.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03823 seconds with 8 queries