Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 09-16-2005, 01:03 PM
LawnSite Member

Needed - 48" or 52" SCAG Deck

Hi All,
I have the need for a 48" or 52" SCAG deck. It will go on an older 52" SCAG Hydro. I got this hydro for a song (newer v-twin 17 HP Kaw on it). The deck is in BAD shape... it does cut pretty well although it does not discharge all that great (many welds and cracks). I usually have to double or triple cut when grass has any moisture and/or length to it.

I would like to use this machine more but need to put a better deck on it. A new deck runs big bucks!!! and is not worth it.

I'm looking for someone who has a 48" or 52" deck sitting around with a 20" mount (where it attaches to the tractor). It doesn't have to have the spindles or front wheel support arms, just the deck. A little surface rust or dirt won't hurt my feelings, I can deal with that.

I would like it to be in good shape (of course) and somewhere within the Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri Kansas area preferably the K.C. - DesMoines - Omaha triangle or a 3 - 4 hour drive away or less.

Hit me back if anyone can help me out, we can work out terms after any initial contact.