Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-31-2000, 09:46 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I am severly under-staffed and over-worked and when I get home I do the usuals and then get on the puter and read this forum. You would think that 13-14 hour days would be enough of this. Afterall, it's just grass and dirt were talking about. Lawn and landscape is just a language that my family is not fluent in quite yet. Since my discovery of this forum, it has been nice to find others in the biz to converse with who are not my local competitors. Local competitors don't want to talk to me period. This is sort of therapy for me, so thanks guys, to the administrator and thanks to you all.
Old 03-31-2000, 09:48 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

i must be one also i am on here every night, i have learned so much i am alot more confident in my pricing because of this site, thank you all<p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida
Old 03-31-2000, 09:49 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Great point,<p>Its funny how now one local seems to talk, (at least by me also), and yet here, everyone says whatever they want.<p>steveair
Old 03-31-2000, 09:58 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I FIND MYSELF HERE MORE THAN I'D LIKE TO ADMIT!ALL THE TIME HERE IS ALREADY PAYING OFF THOUGH,THANKS GUYS!<p>----------<br>DON<br>LIANNES' MOWING
Old 03-31-2000, 10:30 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

csc, did you say (its just grass). It's not just a job, it's an adventure. Do you find yourself checking out the grass at a place when your not working? Were not psyco, It's our lifestyle.<p>----------<br>Bobby <br>Ft Lauderdale
Old 04-01-2000, 06:14 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I can't stay up long enough after I get home to log on but I'm on it at 5AM. We are getting more light tomorrow set your clocks.<br>On the other topic, I have found most of the lawn care operators in my area to be real friendly but that is because there is a piece of the pie for all of us and then some. I'm not bragging its the truth. I feel that it's only competition if you can handle all of the business and there aint a 1 of us who can. This forum is great and like I said before if they charged admission I would still pay to get in.
Old 04-01-2000, 10:24 AM

Hello Everybody:<p>Am I Psychopath? No I don't think so. Yes, forums are very addictive, expescially when it pertains to your work.<p>Man has always been hungry for knowledge & there is no reason for it to change now.<p>One thing that all people have in common that comes here to this great forum is they all want to better themselves.<p>----------<br>GrassMaster - Home: www.lawnservicing.com<br>My Start Up Page www.lawnservicing.com/startup/
Old 04-01-2000, 05:47 PM

I'm on every night. I'm psyco too.<p>As for the competitor thing I talk to alot of them(at least the ones that speak english)and they give me advice and I tell them stuff too.
Old 04-01-2000, 08:34 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

This forum is like having the fever for the flavor of a &quot;Pringles&quot;. I guess it beats eatin' bugs.
Old 04-01-2000, 09:48 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

After i get home from a 10 hour day of work, instead of releaxing i come straight on hear and do not get off till i have read all the new posts! this is like a drug!