Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-23-2000, 07:10 PM
LawnSite Member

Has anyone out there had any problems with the 22hp Kawasaki engine,liquid cooled. I know of a few that seem to be losing coolant,one of them had the head gaskets replaced. Thank you.
Old 03-23-2000, 08:34 PM

I bought a 23 air cool. Because one mechanic advised me that there might be more maintenance to the liquid cool. I was worried too about getting a water cooled gas engine. Thought it might over heat and lose coolent. I am waiting on the deisel exmark when i buy another one. my liquid cooled Kubota deisel hasnt had too many problem unless the screen gets clogged while bushhogging then It over heats.
Old 03-23-2000, 10:34 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I AM DEMOING ONE TOMORROW SO IF THERE IS A DOWNSIDE TO IT I NEED TO KNOW ALSO!!! IT'S ON THE 62&quot;Z-MASTER ,LET US HERE FROM YOU OWNERS/MECHANICS...<p>----------<br>DON<br>LIANNES' MOWING
Old 03-24-2000, 05:27 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

i have a 25 aircooled on my 62inch z master...runs smooth as hell and has lots of power. wjy spend all that extra money on a liquid cooled? by the way.. today wasmy first day of mowing...that machine rules! i used it on some hills that i was wearying about and it was quite stable- i was very surprised. besides that i got about 5 diffrent compliments just tody alone on the beutiful new machine and how nice it cuts. keep me updated on what you deside
Old 03-24-2000, 08:39 PM
LawnSite Member

evans,<p>i like how quiet the LC runs and i think engine life will be greater,thus making the extra $ worth it..i'm using my paid off unit longer....looking forward to mowing with new lazer z.<br>geez, we're just starting spring cleanups up in da north country...