Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 05-01-2009, 08:45 AM
LawnSite Member

Lonny90's first post

Hi, I'm new to this site, however, I was watching a lot before I ever started my own account. I'm with a dealership in Paris, TN. We sell 3 brands of mowers: Toro, Cub Cadet, and Dixon. We don't do much of any commercial mowing ourselves, we don't want to compete with our loyal customers. I'm not here to advertise our mowers; I just came on to learn with everyone else. If you have questions about any of the 3 brands I mentioned, you can ask me.

My name is Loren Yoder. I sell parts and check in mowers to be repaired, I also do all the mowing on our personal grounds. We have demos from each of the 3 brands, so I do a lot of comparision testing between the 3, and new mowers that get brought by salesmen.

Our Company website can be found here:http://www.54lawn.com/pages/home/default.aspx
Old 05-05-2009, 01:00 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome to the site. I'm a big Toro guy myself so I would love to discuss some stuff with ya!
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com
Old 05-05-2009, 11:17 AM
LawnSite Member

Thanks!
Sure, fire away!
Old 10-05-2012, 07:42 PM
LawnSite Member

Hey ya'll, I'm back again, and I am still with 54 Lawn & Garden. I hope ya'll don't mind me popping in here during our slow season. I'm usually to busy at the dealership during spring and summer to do to much here. I find this site a great source of information because a lot of the things you talk about as far as equipment and as far as what you want from your dealers are great for me to see and know. I can't walk in your shoes, I can't use equipment all day, I don't know what it's like to be a customer at a lawn care dealer that doesn't treat you well. I think this site helps me a lot to see how it is from your angle and to help me know what our commercial cutters here in Northwestern TN expect. Please feel free to PM if you have any questions about mower parts and mowers for the brands we sell, Cub Cadet, Toro, Husqvarna (Dixon). I hope ya'll don't mind having me on this site, I appreciate it.