Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-13-2009, 09:16 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Need Your Manhour Rate!

I just shot an exclusive video for LawnSite Members Only! This video tells in detail how to establish your manhour rate and offers advice on how to impliment it. Just email me at tommy@almanow.com and I will send you the link to the video...it's to large of a file for me to post.

Good Luck!
Tommy
Old 08-19-2009, 12:02 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Keep Up The Great Work!

Great response on the manhour rate video. If anyone asked but didn't get it, please email me again at tommy@almanow.com. So many of you are really working hard at properly strucuring your pricing. Your doing great! Let me know if you need more help!
Tommy
Old 08-24-2009, 09:17 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the kind words. I'm Glad the video helped. I'll be posting a new one shortly.
Old 08-24-2009, 10:09 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

why don't you post the link....
Old 08-24-2009, 08:13 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

because he wants your email address
Old 08-24-2009, 11:22 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolawnservice View Post
because he wants your email address
I was courious to see if he could be up front with that. But he has not replied
Old 08-24-2009, 11:33 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

You're Right!

You're right guys. I'm interested in people contacting me that are starving for information needed to grow a successful lawn maintenance business. Maybe you should put aside your scepticism and give ALMA the benefit of the doubt and acknowledge that for a measly 10 bucks a month, we give contractors and unbelievable amount of help and information. Look at my posts and you'll see that I give heartfelt, quality advice to members and ask nothing in return. When's the last time you took 2 hours of your time to produce a video or write a report to help your fellow contractors!
Old 08-24-2009, 11:40 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by g21 View Post
You're right guys. I'm interested in people contacting me that are starving for information needed to grow a successful lawn maintenance business. Maybe you should put aside your scepticism and give ALMA the benefit of the doubt and acknowledge that for a measly 10 bucks a month, we give contractors and unbelievable amount of help and information. **Look at my posts and you'll see that I give heartfelt, quality advice to members and ask nothing in return.** When's the last time you took 2 hours of your time to produce a video or write a report to help your fellow contractors!
Instead of making a video or a report. I come here and see if there is anything I can help with. Best of all, LawnSite is free, which I am truly grateful for. I have had many questions answered here and have learned a lot. I'm in no way beating down what you do, that's great make videos,reports, a website. But I would rather come here, ask " hows the weather" and have a person from every state give me their opinion. JMHO

* You ask for $10.00 a month.....
Old 08-25-2009, 12:19 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by g21 View Post
You're right guys. I'm interested in people contacting me that are starving for information needed to grow a successful lawn maintenance business. Maybe you should put aside your scepticism and give ALMA the benefit of the doubt and acknowledge that for a measly 10 bucks a month, we give contractors and unbelievable amount of help and information. Look at my posts and you'll see that I give heartfelt, quality advice to members and ask nothing in return. When's the last time you took 2 hours of your time to produce a video or write a report to help your fellow contractors!

I am one of the skeptic's, but wow you are dead on with the opinion section 3/4 into the video. I been doing this a long time, I know that wall you talk about I have hit it a few times. Your pretty good hear, I don't think I could face a camera and let fly on this subject from the top of my head like that. Your offering some clean clear advice hear.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:26 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

He has it posted on his Facebook page, click his link in his signature. Unless its a different video then the one he is giving out when you email him. http://www.facebook.com/pages/ALMA/97693228999

Tags
bidding , estimating