Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-05-2010, 03:34 PM
LawnSite Member

Dawn Bennett with BearWise Landscapers

Hello everyone.

My name is Dawn Bennett and I work with Drew Roberts at BearWise Landscapers. He told me to create a username on this website and see if I can help answer some insurance related questions on here.

I am not in the landscaping business, but we serve lawn care, landscaping, and tree trimming businesses in Florida with insurance products. The main ones are general liability, commercial auto, equipment floater, and workers’ compensation insurance. Feel free to ask me any questions about these coverages, even if you are located outside of Florida. I look forward to meeting you and chatting with you on this website.

Dawn
Old 04-05-2010, 03:42 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome!

Hey Dawn. Thanks for joining and welcome to the website. Let me know if you need any help navigating around on it.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:06 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearWiseLandscapers.com View Post
Hello everyone.

My name is Dawn Bennett and I work with Drew Roberts at BearWise Landscapers. He told me to create a username on this website and see if I can help answer some insurance related questions on here.

I am not in the landscaping business, but we serve lawn care, landscaping, and tree trimming businesses in Florida with insurance products. The main ones are general liability, commercial auto, equipment floater, and workers’ compensation insurance. Feel free to ask me any questions about these coverages, even if you are located outside of Florida. I look forward to meeting you and chatting with you on this website.

Dawn
Welcome to Lawnsite!
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com
Old 04-08-2010, 05:46 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearWiseLandscapers.com View Post
Hello everyone.

Dawn

Hi Dawn -

I'm running a 2 y/o company in Arkansas and have been attempting to find some insurance that is reasonable. Do you folk write insurance here, and who would I call to get some information.

I have been quoted pricing for liability insurance that made my ears ring (I think it was the altitude....) and will not go to the stratosphere to buy insurance that will likely never be needed in my business. I am part time and building as I work toward retirement from my day job, but I don't plan on making nothing - just easing into the business slowly and learning it as I go.

Thanks
DennisK
DixieDeer LS
Central Arkansas
Old 04-22-2010, 02:37 PM
LawnSite Member

Spikie,

Sorry it took me a few days to log back in here and respond to you. We currently only provide insuranc eto Florida landscaping, lawn care, and tree trimming businesses. I would recommend that you contact an independent insurance agency in your area that hass access to multiple quality insurance carriers and will be able to shop the rates for you. If you have any questions about the insurance coverages available to protect your business or if we can help in anyway, please feel free to ask.

Dawn
Old 04-22-2010, 03:44 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome to lawn site, now I'm being confused by those 2 name, almost looks the same lol.

Btw why don't you guys expand a franchise here in the capital of Canada, Ottawa. I would be your 1st customer lol.
Complete lawn care services
Old 04-22-2010, 04:04 PM
LawnSite Member

Dawn, thank you for your help with those insurance policies. I wish I had called you a few years ago and I would still have all that money I overpaid with Nationwide. I agree with these other guys that you should help more people outside of Florida. I'm going to tell all my Florida buddies about BearWise Landscapers. It's nice to be able to chat with my insurance agent on the internet too. I'll see you around. I still need to switch my workers comp policy over to you. Can you save me some money on it too?

Tags
bearwise landscapers , florida , general liability , insurance , workers compensation