Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 12-01-2010, 01:31 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

for those of you who use service auto pilot, has anyone used the $29.97/month website feature that fully integrates your website with serviceautopilot.com? and would anyone be willing to show their website that serviceautopilot has created, i would like to see what one looks like...
Old 12-04-2010, 04:36 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I would too!
Old 12-06-2010, 07:48 AM
LawnSite Member

We are working on it right now but here it is

www.pictureperfectlawnllc.com
Old 12-06-2010, 06:10 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

very nice. How much did you do and how much did they do?
Old 12-07-2010, 07:58 AM
LawnSite Member

I havent really done any of it. They ask you questions about the business and take from there.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:49 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

How have you found the whole system to work? Are your customers using the portal? If so, how do they like it?

Last question....how long did it take to get up and running. I am planning on signing up in January, and then doing a mailing at the end of the month/early Feb.

Thanks for the info.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:02 AM
LawnSite Member

Actually I have only been using it for about a month. It has taken us a little while to get it going since I was using another program we are trying to get all information on service autopilot which takes awhile to get it in correctly. As far as the customer portal I am planning on starting to use it in the start of the new year.

It seams like a good program so far especially for the smart phone feature and allowing the crews to clock in and out of jobs from the field. Less work on my end.

I can keep you posted as I go if you want
Old 12-07-2010, 11:20 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

My business is very small so I began using the free version and inputting all customers at the beginning of this year, so once I sign up that part should be seemless.

I am most excited about the marketing end of it and the website integration. A number of years ago I had 2 crews going out, and it was a PITA trying to keep their hours logged correctly, it seems that this program has answered all of those problems that I ran into.

I would love it if you kept the updates going, and I'll chime in as I go online with them too.

Thanks!
Old 12-07-2010, 12:13 PM
LawnSite Member

As far as tracking their time you have to use a smart phone. When the crews go out they pick up their schedule and log on which will enter there start time for the day. After that they will go to their first job and hit the start button, when they finish hit the stop time then it will track their time on the job. At the end of the day they hit close out for the day and it will let you know their total hours.

The other good thing about it is it will route the day for you through google maps to help tighten up the day.

Like I said I am still new and learning but if you have any questions you can as if I cant help you, you can call them they are VERY helpful.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:55 PM
LawnSite Member

I just signed up as well, but I am not sure how much I am going to like that fact that its on the internet only. The little hiccups for having to load things is annoying the the invoices/estimates aren't able to be customized.

I think the client portal is awesome among other things but there are a few big drawbacks presently that as long as this is supposedly been available I cannot believe havent been address.

Currently considering getting my money back, but really want a solution like client portal and the job tracking.

Picture Perfect Landscapes
http://www.pictureperfectlandscapes.com