Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 04-14-2011, 10:55 AM
LawnSite Member

Looking for Everride replacement bags??

This is my first time posting in here...I think??...I come here and am greatly benefited by all the expertise and know how I have found. Thanks!

However, now I am looking for some replacement bags for my Everride Warrior. My dealer? is no longer a dealer because Ariens stopped the line ??? I guess anyway and he can't seem to get a straight answer on the parts.

Last winter I found online a source but didn't buy at the time. I bookmarked the site but now can't find it.

I remember they were around $35-$40 for the bags.

Is there anyone out there that knows where I can get some?

Thanks for your time.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:56 AM
LawnSite Member

OOPS After posting it says I have posted over 80 times. I guess it's been to long
Old 04-18-2011, 11:58 AM
Sponsor

You can go to www.gravely.com under the parts section. Choose the Pro Ride model which is the same as your Everride Warrior. Or, you can try this site.

https://www.grasscatchersusa.com/bfo...nline_Catalog/
Old 04-18-2011, 12:37 PM
LawnSite Member

Thanks Gravely for the response, however, I didn't find anything on the website that was helpful and got sick of waiting on hold on my cell when I tried to call using the one number I found.

They should have an 800 number to call for parts??? or if they do, I couldn't readily find it.

I checked the link to grasscatchersusa and got a number to call but was told they didn't make the bagger for the Everride but that it was there own.

The Gravely Pro-ride looks like the warrior painted red instead of yellow but I could not find anything in there parts links.

Thanks for trying but I guess I will keep trying to find them.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:14 PM
Sponsor

I received better information.

Part number is 00182220

Cost is $32.95

Try finding a dealer at:
http://www.everride.com/html/products/finddealer.asp
Old 04-18-2011, 02:38 PM
LawnSite Member

Now it gets more confusing.

I had the part # you list, however, I could not find it on the Ariens/Gravely site anywhere.

When I look up the dealer link you posted, it takes me to the Everride site which my dealer was told wasn't being made any more by Ariens???? so he is no longer a dealer for Everride?? but he is still listed as a dealer for them on the dealer locater link?

If what he was told is in fact correct, why is no mention (that I could find anyway) made of it anywhere and the Everride site is the same as always, just as if things are just going along as usual.

Makes no sense to me.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:57 PM
Sponsor

The dealer is correct that the Everride brand has been discontinued meaning new products will no longer be produced. Parts for existing units in the field will continue to be supported. Some Everride dealers are still selling new machines they had in inventory prior to the announcement that the product was to be discontinued which is why the website is still active. Parts are only sold through dealers. Your local Everride dealer should be able to order the bags you want if he does not have them in stock. Or, I did a google search on the part number and called M and D in Ohio at 866-914-1252 and they said they have the bags in stock for $33.05/ea. Not sure how much shipping will be.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-18-2011, 07:19 PM
LawnSite Member

Thanks for the clarification and your time

I found the bags at M & D as well. I called my dealer earlier but he has not gotten back to me yet. If he can get them, I would just as soon get them from him. Sounds like the cost is about the same either way.

Tags
bagger , bagging , catcher , everride , leaf clean up