Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 01-27-2013, 11:06 PM
LawnSite Member

Kubota SVL90

Hi, I have been reading posts off and on here for a couple of years. I would like to ask if anyone has owned or operated a Kubota SVL90 and what they thought of it. I started my business about 5 years ago with new Bobcat equipment, and have since sold the Bobcat excavator and purchased a U55 Kubota. I would now like to sell my newish Bobcat T650 and purchase a SVL90. I haven't found any posts anywhere from an owner. Can anyone help me? What are the pros and cons of this machine. Thank you in advance for your input.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:42 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

if you weren't in BC i would buy that t650 of you for the right price. just the machine i am looking for.

I have only heard good things about the svl90, that is a decent jump size wise, so i would look at a t750, or t770 first and compare.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:55 PM
LawnSite Member

Friend of mine demo'd one and was talking it up at first but when he actually put it to work for a few days he said it was gutless. Not enough hydraulic power or horsepower. His words not mine. I have only walked around one, didnt even get in it. My Deere salesman told me the other day he had a new D series up at the guys place for him to try, not sure how he liked it or if he bought it, but he had a CT332 before he liked so it wouldn't surprise me.