Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-18-2003, 09:34 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Dallas-Fort Worth Area LCO's

Just starting a thread for us here in North Texas. Maybe we can refer some work to others and such.
Old 03-18-2003, 08:23 PM
LawnSite Member

This sounds like a good idea. I'm located in North Richland Hills and cover Haltom City, Watagua, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Hurst, Euless, and Bedford. I'm trying to add customers on the same blocks as my current ones to I can schedule better as well as grow my buis. I would like to hear from others in North Texas to compare jobs, pricing, customers etc.
Old 03-27-2005, 09:03 PM
LawnSite Member

I too am in the same areas as longjohn. There is a lotta grass to mow. Plenty of grass, quality customers are my target but yes, it is important to be able to route effectively. I wouldnt have any problems with redirecting calls that are out of my area. I get calls for south Fort Worth and some areas I have seen you guys from here. I would like to have folks to refer to. I would much rather benefit folks I know.

Mike, or
Dfwmowingman

Genesis Lawnscapes
Old 03-19-2003, 06:51 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

There was another post for TX that I responded to, but that was more west of us. I run in Frisco, Little Elm, The Colony, Oak Point area. Just received my TDA license and working on insurance and equipment... any suggestions would be great...

Other than maintenance what else do you guy work on... needing somebody with expertise in deck building and natural stone work...
Old 08-08-2005, 07:18 PM
LawnSite Member

Still Selling any accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge
There was another post for TX that I responded to, but that was more west of us. I run in Frisco, Little Elm, The Colony, Oak Point area. Just received my TDA license and working on insurance and equipment... any suggestions would be great...

Other than maintenance what else do you guy work on... needing somebody with expertise in deck building and natural stone work...
I am trying to find some business in the Little Elm area, is TJ Hodge still selling or even in business? If so call me at 9729770200 Michael
Old 09-14-2005, 11:08 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael1954
I am trying to find some business in the Little Elm area, is TJ Hodge still selling or even in business? If so call me at 9729770200 Michael
We purchased those accounts.
Old 09-19-2005, 07:48 PM
LawnSite Member

Spray Equipment & Scag Mowers

I am upgrading and cleaning out some of my extra equipment

Fiberglass 300/100 split tank spray rig fits accross bed of full size truck with 2 hannay electric reels.

Lesco 200 gallon with 5.5 hp Honda and electric hose reel and 300' of new 1/2 inch hose ready to spray.

2- Scag 36" walk behinds 1- 18 hp kohler, 1- 12.5 hp kawi. with new tires, belts and blades.

jason@goodmanserviceslawncare.com or 972-529-2251

spray truck for sale http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=366891
Old 07-06-2013, 12:36 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge View Post

Try The Hartford for insurance. Many people tried to beat the rate I had but they all failed. My insurance is through USAA but I had to switch to Progressive because The Hartford does not insure CDL type stuff.

Is anyone going to the TNLA Expo in Dallas next month? I'll be there for four days doing the CEU class's and checking out the Expo before I head south on Saturday.

Services-AutoCAD Landscape Design & Install, Maintenance, Landscape Lighting, HD Holiday Lighting, Masonry (Stone, Block, Brick, and Stucco), & Arborist Work

Accreditations & Memberships- BBB, TNLA, TPCL 611373, & Class 1 Nurserymen.

Market Niche- High end residential.

-http://plantscapesolutions.net/
Old 03-19-2003, 09:44 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

I am up in Denton. We only mow in Denton, Argyle, and Corinth. Just too much traffic to try and go farther south.
Hodge,
If you need liability ins. or workmens comp., go to and independent agent and see if they handle American Mercury/ LLoyds insurance. My agent handles this company and their rates are very good compared to others I have looked at.
Old 03-22-2003, 12:14 AM
LawnSite Member

I'm down south of Fort Worth in Burleson. I am part time, so I keep all my accounts in Burleson.

I did have a request for some work in Fort Worth just north of 20 near the Hallmark area. If anyone works that area email me & I will try to get you hooked up.

Garry