Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 06-19-2000, 07:49 AM
LawnSite Member

Chuck's vacation cruise fund goal is $3,300<br>and we've only raised around $840 as of last night ... mostly forum regulars and some new people so ... Guido Famiglietti wanted some suggestions how to get this fund raiser wrapped up.<p>The 76 who have pledged so far cough up some more money by changing their contribution to $43.50 each and we're done with it. It's still not a lot to ask and seems fair because the &quot;regulars&quot; get the most use out of the forum and have been here the longest time.<p>How does that sound? To me it sounds good, were done, now we move onto phase two which is to collect the money, and phase three which is to arrange press coverage.<p>By making the trip possible for Chuck, you show solidarity as a group, prove that you are not the ... penny pinching, no good cheap crumbumbs everybody says you are <p>Two others who suggested and support this remedy ... and they are ...<p>Ed Wagner of Turfquip.com<br>David Fiveash - Grassmasters <p>Next step:<br>Let's have each of the original 76 contributors repledge at the $43.50 level.<p>Phil Nilsson<p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><br><p><font size="1">Edited by: Nilsson Associates
Old 06-19-2000, 07:55 AM
LawnSite Member

Okay I'm first ... I stick with my original pledge at $75.00 <br>Phil Nilsson
Old 06-19-2000, 07:55 AM

Say again how to get the money to Chuck.<p>I missed it.
Old 06-19-2000, 08:17 AM
LawnSite Member

Where to send money for Chuck's cruise?<p>Instructions for payment:<br>1. Make check out to LawnSite.com Vacation<br>2. In the (memo area) of check write - KEOUGH<br>3. Send it to:<p>Bank of Belton<br>204 Main St<br>Belton, MO 64012<p>Notes:<br>. Chuck's Bank will deposit your check to the vacation account.<br>. Your paid check is returned to you with your bank statement.<br>. The account is already established and knows what to do with these funds when they receive them.<p>Phil Nilsson <br>
Old 06-19-2000, 08:44 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Phil, You can count me in if you answer my e-mail correctly! I can only afford one or the other right now. I have already sent $25.00 directly to Chuck on the 7th of June, before the account was setup. I'll add another $20.00 to that no problem! Come on guys, lets do this!! And don't feel like you HAVE to give all or none (it would be nice though), if you can't afford the $43.50 just give what you can. We need to get this rolling again. Now I have one suggestion, and I think a lot of people will agree with me. Chuck needs to put up a page with the name and ammount of each contributer so we can track what money has been raised, not what people say they'll send, plus it will confirm that our funds have made it to the account safely. Hope this works out!!<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: guido
Old 06-19-2000, 04:51 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I already sent $50 so if someone comes up a little short my contribution should help even the score.<p>Bill
Old 06-19-2000, 06:40 PM
LawnSite Member

Nobody put me up to sayin this but ...<br>if this were my forum and I put all the work into it that Chuck has ... and if I didn't receive support on this from all the folks around here? I would ban any nonsupporter on the theory that they didn't deserve my support either and rip them off the boards ... in a New York Minute. After doing that, they'd come limping back soon as they had a question that needed to be answered ... you know, the kind that saves them hundreds of dollars. If that didn't work, I'd shut it down completely, for good because if that's what a person gets? go figure? <p>If Chuck doesn't make that ship? what a slap in the face and what you're really sayin is that nice guys finish last. If you have to twist arms over it, what's the purpose? is that all there is? is this as good as it gets?<p>Phil Nilsson<p><p>
Old 06-19-2000, 08:05 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Once again boys. Change to a payed site and all this will go away.5-10$ sign up fee, and chuck will have enough$$ to do what he wants with and end this PBS pledge driving.<br>The cruisers will either pay up or get out. And the rest of us can get on with business instead of pledge breaks
Old 06-19-2000, 09:25 PM
LawnSite Member

WE NOW RETURN TO BARNY ALREADY IN PROGRESS
Old 06-19-2000, 09:32 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I remember this post but I don't know what the original amount even was maybe you could post that so people knew how much to send.<p>Exquisite Lawn Services<br>Central Floridia<br>