Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 06-11-2000, 06:35 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Maybe we should send johnnyjay, the 1000th registered user, on a cruise too?<p>Bill
Old 06-11-2000, 06:43 AM
LawnSite Member

johnnyjay .. could you stop by the other post<br>and make a contribution to Chuck's Cruise Vacation? Many other new members have done this. You're the 1,000th registered member and here we are still trying to make it to the $1,000 level raised.<br>thanks, you're going to like this place<p>Phil Nilsson<p>
Old 06-11-2000, 08:38 AM

Hello Everybody:<p>I knew you could do it, Chuck!<p>1,000 down & how many to go?<p>Chuck, you have came a long ways since the &quot;Lawnicure Forum&quot; & you've allways hung in there through thick & thin! <p>When the forum became so big you got a better program for the forum & then later on, you got your own server. To help serve the members of this GREAT FORUM!!!!!<p>You have really did a lot for the Green Industry!<p>I wonder what will be happening here 6 months or a year from now?<br> <br>LOL, the internet changes so fast & the growth of your forum is just like the Internet. <p>There is really no way to predict the future on the Internet, but we Know one thing Chuck & his Forum will be part of the future!<p>I was here in the beginning & I will continue to be here for a long-long time!<p>I think you are one of the GREATEST PEOPLE I have ever met on the Internet & I've met a few.<p>I also want to thank you for all the unselfish help & support you have given me through the years. I hope one day I can do the same for you.<p>Chuck you are # 1 Just like your Forum<p>Congratulations Chuck<p>One of your Internet Bro's,<br> <br> David Fiveash<br><p>----------<br>GrassMaster - Home: www.lawnservicing.com<br>My Start Up Page www.lawnservicing.com/startup/
Old 06-11-2000, 09:16 AM
Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Congrats, You did it Chuck!!<br>I remember chatting with you in January and you told me your goal was to have 1000 members by December 21, 2000 and I said, you will have at least 1400 by then. It looks like you will have 2000 by then at the pace your going. <br>I agree with Grassmaster, you deserve the best. Thanks again for providing us this great forum.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>The Grass is always Greener on the other side of my competitors fence