Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 02-07-2005, 09:46 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Marketing to Multi-Million Dollar houses?

There is gated community going up with about 50 multi million dollar houses. My question is how would I market to these people? Thier are about 1 or 2 that already have some poeple living in them. But you can not get into the gate, they will not let anybody in, unless you have the proper crudentails. How would I even find out what the adress's are to these houses so i could mail them something. And the hard part would be knowing when they actually moved in so i could mail them at the right time before they get somone else?

Any suggestions?
Old 02-07-2005, 10:05 PM
LawnSite Member

I assume this is not a sub.... If the builders demo is still there I would talk to the propery manager and ask to place flyerand or info pertaining to your company and what you have to offer. I also suggest you network with other companies with services you do not offer. This way you will have your foot a little more in the door.
Good Luck'
Old 02-07-2005, 10:16 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

They buy the land and then they have to find thier own biulder. That is what this pest guy said I was talking to.
Old 02-07-2005, 10:18 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Is there no way of finding adress's on line? Without out even knowing the street adress?
Old 02-08-2005, 12:04 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

They have a guard on duty for 2 residents?

There's most likely a separate construction entrance for this place, they are not taking heavy equipment and dump trucks thru the gate and tearing the entrance up. But it's better to do it right. I would inquire at the gate, maybe they'll let you leave a few business cards or flyers.
Old 02-08-2005, 02:39 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

yup, I would ask at the gate. They should have some type of # or contact for you to inquire about
Old 02-08-2005, 11:48 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Lawns & Landcare
There is gated community going up with about 50 multi million dollar houses. My question is how would I market to these people? Thier are about 1 or 2 that already have some poeple living in them. But you can not get into the gate, they will not let anybody in, unless you have the proper crudentails. How would I even find out what the adress's are to these houses so i could mail them something. And the hard part would be knowing when they actually moved in so i could mail them at the right time before they get somone else?

Any suggestions?
All the addresses for those homes can be located on the county tax website. In our area the site is www.collincad.org, this is where we locate the lot sizes for pricing & you can input a street name & it will give all the house numbers that correspond with that street. You can put together a mailing for all these homes that are occupied.