Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-01-2005, 08:49 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kootoomootoo
Market has been and will continue to head south. There will be up days, there always is in any market. Some of the pharmaceutical companies should have a good year. ALNY is my fav. RNAI technology...basically can cure anything, will take years though to get to the mainstream. .....IOTN is another

I basically subscribe to Investors Business Daily and try to follow advice by Wm O'Neil. I am heavy in oil and medical sectors. I try to buy on the breakout after prices consolidate in a tight patterns. I was lucky enough to get into oil just after their breakout and have some fair healthly gains. With the slippage of oil prices, I'm wordering if I should take some profits off the table and wait on the side lines until I can get a sense of market direction. In the medical sector, I like LCAV and RTSX. LCAV has reported record earnings for several quarters running and RTSX reports next week. I've owned LCAV since September and just purchased RTSX on its pullback last week. If you get a chance, take a look at DRAX. (a canadian drug company)