Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 04-13-2005, 04:11 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frakilk
I agree as well, too busy. And to be honest I would not get an 'action' shot. Maybe posing beside the truck without clutter behind the truck, and a smile would help as well. He looks very self consious.
The lack of smile is because he does want an action shot and was in between his rant about how stupid this was.....said if I wanted pictures than I needed to come out with him on his route and take some.

I will proberly break down and do just that once I get finished catching up here at the office but in the mean time I am going to use the picture without the dogs

I am going to have to change all my pictures next month anyway because although our lawns look good they are just not green enough yet but at least with the pictures I have I can get our site back up

Thanks for all of your opinions.....maybe when I get the site finished I will not be too afraid to let ya'll critique it....I am by far no website designer and am using a template so I am keeping it kind of simple but at least the site will have no more TruGreen advertisements which is the reason I am reconstructing it in the first place
Old 05-02-2005, 07:01 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Finally got some extra time to follow Donald around with a camera....what do ya'll think? Better?

The website is back up *all but the counter*

Our lawns aren't quite as green as we would like them to be but it is still early in the season so we will take better ones later...besides they still look darn good and we are pleased.

Other than my picture which for the life of me I can't figure out what happened the rest uploaded fine....although I did have a little bit of blur on one on the Standard Service page and I used this one as a replacement because the one I wanted to use really messed up *why do they upload like that*

Anyways I am glad it's back up and I think much better then the free geocities one we did have......*no more TGCL advertising *

Let me know what you think but please I only need constructive criticism or tons of compliments as my fragile feelings couldn't stand anything else

Hope the day goes well for all
Attached Images