The Green Industry's Resource Center

Thread Tools   Display Modes
Old 05-18-2005, 02:05 AM
fixer67's Avatar
fixer67 fixer67 is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tryon NC
Posts: 2,155
Originally Posted by fixer67
OH, you are talking about the flow control lever on the bottom of the pump that has the linkage going up to the handles. One you remove the nut you will need a puller to pull it off. The arm is mounted on a tapered shaft that has a woodruf key in it. The key is small and is easy to lose. I use a bolt type ball joint separator like you use in the front end a car to get them off. I will post a picture of what I am talking about for you as soon as I find one. Speaking of pictures did you see the pulley remover pictures I posted?
Here is the picture of the tool I was talking about to use to remove the flow control lever . Youmay have to grind the foot of it a little to get it in place.
Attached Images
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Grand View Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:08 PM.

Page generated in 0.05779 seconds with 11 queries